Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day of NaBloPoMo

I am quite proud of myself that I stuck with it! I only blew it one day and I am giving myself a break for that!!!! Posting everyday wasnt always easy and I slacked off REALLY bad towards the end and posted Fluff blogs but honestly...... I am proud! Thanks to anyone who followed me through this ;) all 12 of you rule!!!! Thanks to Roxy for doing an AMAZING Guest Blog Post! I will be posting regularly from here on out but I dont think I will be as pressed to make sure it is posted on time ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you're a much better blogger than me! I did the NaPaLapMo, a/k/a National Post As Little As Possible Month challenge.

    Thanks for stopping by and giving me all those cool game suggestions. Now that I know you're a fellow Aquarian, I understand the competitive streak behind all that game playing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love