Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Blog Hello



The Fabulous K over at

did this on her blog and I think it is a fantastic idea!!!! Since I am a new blogger I dont have many people following me but I love the 10 of you that are DEARLY and I just want to say Thank You for commenting. I am not to good at responding all the time but I do read each and every comment!!!!!
Please leave me a comment so I can come visit your blog and if you want to put the above banner on your blog, please click the button to head over to Fabulous K's Blog to get it!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Kelly's MckLinky. love your blog! I'm a follower of your now! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spreading a little bloggy love over from Fab K! Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Blog...Keep it up:) I found you through Fab K ... so glad I did:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I found ur blog through Fab K!

    LUV the Hunky Men post u did lol

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love