Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!


This is me and my dad at my BFF's wedding in August!




He is one of the most amazing guys. He drives me crazy the 2 times a year that I see him but I cant imagine my life without him. He married my Mom when I was 4. They met on my 4th Birthday :) He may not be my biological father but he is my Dad in every other way. He gave me away at my wedding, he was there for my first tattoo, he called my stupid ex boyfriend out for not supporting me and he deals with me and my mother! LOL! That's important! We are NOT easy women and when we get together OH LORD!!! But he takes it all in stride. I Love him.... with all my chubby brown heart!




Happy Birthday Daddy! If I could have bought you a brand new Harley I TOTALLY would have... maybe next year!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Aurora's Daddy!!! You have managed to raise an incredible woman!!! Hope you have a magical day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That's such a sweet tribute. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Aurora's daddy! Hope his day is awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your dad! He sounds like a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for taking my layout! So glad you like it :)
    -Leelou

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love