Thursday, November 12, 2009

23 years ago today....

23 years ago today this kid was brought into my life.....I was 7 and used to not having anyone to share my space with.....I wasn't overly impressed but grew to love him over the years..... there are moments when I hate him and moments when I wonder if we really are related. Over all... he is OK for a brother. He stood up for James as his Best Man in our wedding and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Well, I may have wanted to take out that part where he chased me around to smear blue frosting on my face because James was too much of a loving Husband to do so but that's neither here nor there...... Happy 23rd Birthday Cader-Tater-Tot. I hope it is everything you want it to be. Love You Cadel-Ladle-Soup!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love