Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gag Me With A Spoon!!

This was passed along to me thing morning via Twitter from Craig's List and I didn't know weather to vomit or laugh!! It is Funny and Disgusting at the same time! Really though,… in the grand scheme I might do the same thing to get out of seeing my mother in-law….. James knows….I’m not a fan…BUT to post it on Craig’s List????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wanted: Someone to help me get sick.... - $20 (Orlando)


Date: 2009-12-18, 6:17PM EST
Reply to:

I'm dreading going to my In-laws for Christmas this year. I can't stand them at all and my wife can only take so much of them. But she wants to see them and if she doesn't go she won't hear the end of it, which means neither will I. Soo what I'm looking for is someone that is sick, like a cold or the regular flu, not really looking for the swine flu(H1N1)......umm well actually I think I would rather endure the swine flu than my inlaws....so yea the swine flu will work too. So I wont have to go to their house this Christmas if i'm really sick. So if you are sick and would like to help me out and give me one of the greatest presents, not seeing my inlaws and my wife not getting pissed at me, then please email me. We can meet up and go get some lunch or dinner, my treat somewhere nice and you can cough and sneeze around me some. Maybe we can drink after each other or share a dessert, stuff like that. Get me nice and sick. I'm 100% serious and looking to do this asap, just incase I need a few meetings to get sick. So email me if you can help me out. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

  • Location: Orlando
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love