Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friday Survey Time

What does your last text say?
Love You Too

What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel.

Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
today. Disapointed moore then angry but still angry

You will die in three minutes. Last call?
James, Mom and Elizabeth. The Three Pillars of my life!

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Win the Lottery! But realistically I wish for babies!!!

You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
love

You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you're fired. Do you save the dog?
yes! If my boss is an uncaring bastard then he can go to hell!!!

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Never seriously but if it involved my family or friends then I sure as shit would!

Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
For my Grandpa I sure would!!!!

Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
sometimes. Lets be honest! I am needy sometimes! I am a pit prissy at moments and I like to have my way. I know that I can be exhausting but I am a true friend! If I am your friend then you know it!!!!

Does sex=love?
nope! But they dont teach that to kiddos!!!

Are you old fashioned?
with some things......maners especially!!!!

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
that I dont love them back

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
I used to think it was my friends but I did that already. I dont thik I could give James up very easily..... I am pretty attached.

When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
When Hubster left for work at 8

If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
February

Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I would try but I have a BAD Gag reflex when it comes to smells... I know that sounds wrong and in humane but I am being honest......

You are holding onto your grandmothers dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
Holy Hell...... how Morbid...... Um.... Grandma has lived a full life and the newborn has a life to lead so....I save the newborn

When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
a few weeks ago but it looks like it is time for another one of those!

If You had three months to live:
Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
yes

What do you do with your remaining days?
experience everything I always wanted to! Eat everything all over again! Tell people what I really think of them.

Would you be afraid?
I dont think so. IF I have notice then I can prepare

Are you ready for new bizzarre questions?
I guess

Are you upset?
yes

What do you want most in life?
Children and Stability

Do people like your eyes?
yes

Is your phone always going off in class?
not in class but it goes off in public.

Whos your last text message from?
James

How did you meet this person?
yahoo FLorida:1 Chat Room :)

What color is your toothbrush?
Purple and White in the downstairs bathroom and Pink and White in the Upstairs

Have you ever chewed gum after someone else has?
not that I can remember.....

What color is your alarm clock?
black

Whats at the foot of your bed?
clothes

What does your phone do when you get a text message?
Right now- Christmas Gram from the Movie Elf

What time do you get up in the morning?
10

Whats your favorite smell?
James's neck after a shower, Citrus and Baking anything!

How much of your phones battery is left?
full cuz it is plugged in right now

When did you last sneeze?
day before yesterday

What was the last thing to make you smile?
Twitter folks

What do you do when your friends are absent?
amuse myself

Do you do something EVERY weekend?
nope

Are you listening to music right now?
nope

If yes what song?


What are you plans for the following week?
Christmas decorations

Do you like ham and mustard sandwiches?
I dont like ham

Who do you hate the most?
I dont hate much... I dislike a whole lot..... and that list is LONG

Ever been on ecstasy?
yes in my younger days!

Who has it easier, guys or girls?
guys!

Who'd you call last?
James

Who was the last person you held hands with?
James

Are you drinking anything right now?
Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist!

Who are you thinking of right now?
Myself

What do you want for Christmas?
I already got my big present but I want a new ring

Have you ever eaten green eggs and ham?
yes! At Universal a few years back!!!

Who was the last person to touch your phone besides you?
Cade

What was the last thing you ate?
Candy Cane Oreo Cookies

Who are you missing?
Mom and Elizabeth

Talked to an ex recently?
nope

Do you have a lighter on you?
nope

Where do you want to get tattooed?
shoulder blades and my hip

Were you happy when you woke up today?
not at all

Your parents ever catch you drinking?
No But I never drank near home and it wasnt a big deal

Could you smile right now?
yes :)

If the last person you kissed moved away, would you be sad?
I would cry my eyes out

What matters most to you?
Husband and Family.

How would you look with blonde hair?
I had highlights once and it was fun but I would look like an ass whith all blonde!

Do you know anyone whose name starts with Z?
I do

Have you ever turned to drinking or smoking to solve a problem?
yes

What was the last drink you consumed?
Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist

Who's your favorite cousin?
Travis or Stephanie!!!!!

Have you ever trusted someone too much?
Sure!

Where is your biological mother right now?
in bed in New Hampshire is my guess....

Your boyfriend or girlfriend smoked pot, would you care?
sure

Is there anyone you wouldn't mind punching?
I have a list......

Did the last person you kissed have a tattoo?
yes

What is the background on your phone?
My friend Aimee's kitten!!!

Do you like pickles?
sometimes

Is there someone you'd like to fix things with?
yep but I know it is a waste of time!!!

Where will your next car ride be taking you?
no idea

What were you doing at 5:30 this morning?
laying there awake

Could you cry right now?
already have tonight

Are you someones best friend?
I thought so but times change! Good thing I have 2 other real ones!

Could you go a day without eating?
sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love