Friday, December 18, 2009

A Christmas Survey!

While I was Surfing Blogs this week I cam across this blog on Shannon's Blog and I figured that I would give it a whirl!!!

 

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I  LOVE to wrap presents! I am obsessed with it! I even wrap James’s stocking stuffers!!! lol

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL! I REFUSE to ever have a fake tree. This year we aren't doing a tree at all but that's ok!


3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually we put it up the week after Thanksgiving but it being just the two of us we don't have a time line normally….

4. When do you take the tree down? around my Birthday! January22nd LOL…

5. Do you like eggnog? I enjoy it but never drink a whole lot. This year we have tried a few flavored ones that I really enjoyed. Sugar Cookie, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon and then Plain. I LOVED the Sugar Cookie one the most!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My 1st Cabbage Patch Kid Nora. She went EVERYWHERE with me! We had a ton of matching outfits over the years! Even when my mom got married to my dad she had a matching Maid Of Honor Dress just like mine!

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Brother Cade….. captain picky pants! and I hate to do the gift card thing too……

8. Easiest person to buy for? James is easy peasy! Just takes time to narrow down what to exactly get him!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I bought my first one last year at Kirklands. I am NOT a religious person at all but I LOVED this set so much that I had to have it and I got it for a steal!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Normally Snail Mail cards but again this year I protested Christmas Cards… just wasn't feeling it!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I received a picture of a jewelry box that I was suppose to get a few months later that I never got…..

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation! OR Elf………

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year it was ALL about Black Friday. Normally I try to start in December and pick things up here and there!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
not since I was in High School


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Chocolate and peppermint! You cant get the array of things you can year round as you can when the holidays are here!!!!!

16. Lights on the tree? Defiantly! What is the point of a tree if you don't have lights?!

 

17. Favorite Christmas song(s)? Sleigh Ride by Relient K or Carol Of The Bells!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We traveled to Disney every year when I was a kid but as long as I have James with me I don't really care where we are. This year we will be at home but who knows next year!

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen! Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen but do you recall the most FAMOUS reindeer of all?? ROULDOULPH!!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One Christmas Eve (always Christmas Jammies)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that the stores start to shove the holiday down your throat in September!

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Next year I want to do 2 trees! One with all our ornaments on it and one in a Nautical Theme!!!

24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Turkey and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL that goes with it!!!!

25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? Play Games and Stuff my face with my Husband!! And shut out the outside world!

26. Favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Seeing the Reindeer footprints in the snow in the backyard with all the butts of the carrots :) STILL never figured out how they did that!

27. Favorite tradition now? Jammies with James!!!

28. Favorite Christmas Memory? The last year we had HUGE Family Christmas at the House. Right after Travis(cousin) was born. When we all got along and the family drama wasn't as prevalent as it became after that! Everyone being there and having a good time!

 

 

 

~If you take this then PLEASE let me know so I can come snoop on your blog and see your answers!!~

1 comment:

Frumpy Love