Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Review of Men in Blue by Devyn Quinn,


This title contains three stories including "The Hard Way" by Devyn Quinn, "Saturday Night Special" by Myla Jackson, and "Cuffed Heat" by Delta Dupree. "The Hard Way" - Now to nab a thug? Try his girlfriend - it's a good thing that Mara Luce is drop-dead gorgeous. Undercover officer Drew Hardage has a plan that starts with Mara's seduction and goes all the way to erotic ecstasy. "Saturday Night Special" - Honolulu police officer Mano Kekehuna goes undercover to find a deadly temptress who's seducing male strippers - and gets down to a G-string and nothing else. Show me! Rachel Grant can't take her eyes off his hot, sleek body. Just one jolt of the explosive after-hours passion between them has her screaming for more. "Cuffed Heat" - To protect and to serve. Supercop Thaine McDuff is ready to do both for his beautiful fellow officer Reagan Crosby. He's tough as they come and hotter than sin. And Thaine can take her to the ultimate climax and beyond.
I was lucky enough to win an autographed Copy of this Anthology by Author Devyn Quinn and I was VERY excited to read it! Men in Uniform are always a good option for me :D I have to be honest when I say I liked the first story, LOVED the second story and hated the third. And I promise you I am not just saying that because Devyn wrote the second story! lol! I am used to the Aphrodesia titles I read to be HOT! And I will admit that I have bought a few that have left me bored and wanting some more and I felt like the 3rd story in this anthology did that for me. I was expecting Hot, Hotter, HOTTEST but I got ok, HOTTER, lame. I am sending this book to a friend and we shall see what her opinion is! I own 3 other books (soon to be 4 thanks to Devyn) by Devyn, and wont be giving up on her any time soon!!
I give this book (as a whole)

2 nautical Anchors out of 5........ I feel SO BAD but...... its the truth!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you did't care for all the tales in the book. It's hard to know what to expect when you get an anthology. And I wrote the first story, The Hard Way, so can't claim credit for the second...

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love