Saturday, February 13, 2010

I went!!!!!

I know I am a bad blogger but I was a busy girl on thursday and I spent yesteray sleeping off my high! I was lucky enough to take part in

YES!!! I GOT TO GO ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!
I am working on a Blog right now with pictures and a recap! Let me just tell you that this was an AMAZING event and I didnt even get to go see the speakers and such! Thanks to my AMAZING WONDERFUL AND SUPER FANTASTIC Friend Miss Amanda Tinney I was able to patricipate in the family events on Thursday and I would have gone back yesterday but the rain kept me home! I have killer memories and I cant wait to sign up for the whole shebang next year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering the giveaway. Have a great weekend. Oh and I have been following you already. LOL

    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love