Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting To Know You Via MannLand5




1. How many piercing's do you have?
I have 2 holes in each ear. I have had my cartilige done on me right side and third holes done but they have all closed up. I have also had my tounge pierced but that has closed as well! I can still feel the spot though and when I am drunk or upset or distracted I run my teeth across it without thinking! I also pierced my belly button in 6th grade at a sleepover but that is LONG LONG LONG gone!
2. I love the sound of.....?
James locking the door when he leaves for work! The Train at Walk Disney World, The Sounds of a Marching Band, my Mom Humming, silly singing and kids playing!
3. Favorite city?
Boston for Faneuil Hall, New York City for Time Square, Orlando for Disney
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
Honestly, I could care less. I am a Patriots Fan First, a Vikings Fan Second and after that... Congrats!! LOL *Congrats to the Saints though! Good Game!*
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Ice Cream is my weakness..... I am prone to buying 2 or 3 kinds of Blue Bell at the store AND a box or 2 of Cookies and Creame Drumsticks!! (may have done all of this today) I like frozen yogurt but will ALWAYS choose ICe Cream over it
6. Favorite appetizer?
Mozzarella Sticks! I only eat Mozzarella cheese and I LOVE THEM!!! OR Southwest Eggrolls from Chilis!! And their Chicken Crispers, Boneless wings and Asian Boneless wings OR Fridays Fried Green Beans!! Oh Wow...... Fatty alert! Funny thing is... we havent been out to eat at anyof those places in MONTHS!! We did have Sweet Potatoe Fries at Elephant Bar on my Birthday though :) THOSE are delish
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
My New Jeans! Fit Perfectly! 20 Bucks for Seven Jeans at Marshalls!!! Or my 4 dollar purple scarf from Forever 21! I cant wear a piece of their clothing but LOVE thier acessories!!!
8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
I have not once in my life used a face moisturizer.... not once......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love