Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Aquarius

Aquarius

By Rick Levine

You are usually able to manage your feelings by keeping them under wraps. But slowly, suppressed anger is likely to boil up to the surface today and even spill out into the open. Instead of wasting your energy by pretending that you are surprised, it's smarter to acknowledge what you have known for a while. And although your emotions may be inconvenient, it's important now for others to know your heart

 

Sometimes it just hits the nail right on the head!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I haven't checked mine out for Tuesday, and I really want to since I'll be doing some fun stuff tomorrow. I'm afraid that looking at it will jinx it. Cuz then I'll be working to either stick to it or change it, yknow?

    I hope your week goes well! ♥
    Belen

    http://einahpetsneleb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love