Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First Award!!!!


My Disney Homegirly Via Twitter AND the Blogging world TraciLeigh nominated me for the "Beautiful Blogger" award! And it is my first award ever!!!! I am so beyond excited!!!! Thanks Girly!!! Lots of Disney love and hugs and dole whip to you!!!!! *mmmmmm Dole Whip*

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated me for the award.

4. Share 7 interesting things about myself

5. Nominate 7 bloggers


Seven "interesting" things about me:
  • I am the oldest and only girl grandchild/cousin on one side of the family and I was NONE too happy when the 1st boy came along when I was 6!! Trying to take all my Thunder!!
  • I still sleep with my blankey... every night! Even when we go away on trips Blankey comes with me...... it is a comfort thing! And when James is sick I make sure he has Blankey with him!
  • I have every single note I ever received in Middle School and High School! They are in my trunk and I just cant seem to part with them! I woudl love to publish them some day because they are just so funny/sad/pathetically teenager!
  • I married my father.... through and through! And as the days go on (8 years together this November) it becomes clearer and clearer..... While I ADORE my dad.....what annoyed me about him as a kid annoys me via James now as an adult!
  • I LOVE to clip coupons and collect reuseable shopping bags but 6 out of 10 shopping trips I forget both.....
  • I was a late bloomer in the ways of boys..... I didnt have my first major kiss till I was 19, didnt have sex till I was 19 and didnt do much else till then either.... and it ALL happened in the same weekend in July of 1998 :) I knew I wasnt a wait till marriage type girl , I was a wait till I was good and ready type of girl! That boy is still a friend.... my husband has even met him!
  • I get Marie Claire, Town and Country, Brides Guide and Glamour in the mail every month and my hubster gets Sports Illustrated and Maxim. I have a stack of magazines To Be Read next to the couch and it is ALL my magazines. As soon as Maxim makes it in the house I DEVOUR everything in it! Same with Sports Illustrated! I still havent read the December issues of my own magazines......

And NOW for my Nominations!!!!!!!!!!

*Drum Roll Please...........................................................*

  1. DEE - My BFFL! My love of Blackberries and Twitter brought me this girl and I am SO DAMN GLAD!!! She is the most amazing friend I have met in a very long time! We clicked from the get go and I would be nothing without her ass!!!!
  2. Chrissy - She is TOTALLY my Soul Sister!!! I can not wait to meet her in person and give her a HUGE hug!!!! She is my sister in Disney, Babies, Reality TV and most everything else!
  3. Jackie - Another Amazing Disney Friend From twitter!!! She is a night owl like me and I love her to pieces!
  4. Coletta Lala - My favorite Bitchy Lady! She has an AMAZINGLY refreshing outlook on all things reality TV and I just adore her! She is my Birthday Buddy too!!
  5. Kristin - One of my newest friends on Twitter and the blog world! I am So glad we crossed paths!!! And I am also goign to be her Blogging accountability Buddy!!!!
  6. Donna - The Twitter gods bring me some SUPER amazing people and Donna is one of the newest ones!!!!
  7. Amanda - Miss Tinney is one of my most favorite people of all time!! I am so glad that I have gotten to meet her a few times thus far and can not wait to play in the parks with her some more!!!!!!

Now Go Forth and Prosper and BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!!!! :) *especially you Kristin!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love