Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Meme

I snagged this from my Twitter Friend Dawn! Who is a Red Sox and Disney Fanatic and always makes me smile with her positive outlook!



I am thinking... that I am very excited to See My Boyfriends this weekend TonyTonyTony and JoshySquirrl!! They are my most favorite boys and if I was 14 and 10 I would be Smitten with them both!
I am thankful for... my Husband... he deals with me and I know everyone is sick of hearing it but.. without him I would be an even bigger hot mess then I am now!!!
From the kitchen... i know that there is a sink of dishes that I should do before I head out to Disney for a few days but I honestly don't have them ambition.. I am not even packed yet and it is 2:20am and I have to be up at 7..... lol (this was written on Friday and set as a scheduled post)
I am wearing... black socks, Navy mesh dorm wear, pink polka-dot boyshort panties ( I <3i> a new playlist for my IPOD
I am going... to Disney tomorrow to VoluntEAR for the Marathon expo!!!! And then again on Saturday for The David Cassidy Tweet Up :)
I am reading... nothing at the moment... I am SLACKING on my contest stuffs.. I did buy the new Lora Leigh Book today so...
I am hoping... that this sore throat isnt something more..... I will be GRUMPY!!!
I am hearing... Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band on my ITunes playlist..... yeah yeah yeah Country music!
Around the house... is a hot mess... but I am not a house frau in any way shape or form!
One of my favorite things... is getting hugs!
A few plans for the rest of the week... Disney Disney home Disney Disney :) yepp!!!!
A picture to share... This is the Infamous Sean Klitzner. Disney people may recognize him as the Host of the American Idol Experience at MGM Studios! Well he is my new BFF and here we are doing the #HAYYYYYY Face at the #TongaToastCrew Breakfast we went to on Monday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww...just now reading this.....you are the best!

    Tell James M., "HEEEEYYYY!"

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love