Monday, March 8, 2010

Disney Mommies ( and Lou)


I had a whole post to write about these Amazing Mommies (and Lou) that I got the pleasure of spending time with at Disney Social Media Mom’s Conference and Celebration but I don’t really want to share my memories because I am afraid if I do they wont mean as much as they do now! I know that is selfish but….. that’s how I feel! These Ladies (and Lou) have touched me in a place in my heart that I know I will hold close to me forever and ever! They have picked me up from a low point and showed me that I am somebody and I am worth something! I love you Mommies (and Lou) You have no idea what you mean to me!!!!!! Please click on their links to learn more about them! They are amazing people and I am so lucky to have them in my life!

Lynne- @Lynne_From_Texa

Amanda- @AmandaTinney

Jen- @DizneyDreamer

Traci- @TraciLeigh

Lou- @LouMongello

Jackie- @jjzmgailey

JL- @NDM_1

Debbie- @DCanoli

Maria- @HeavenSent30

Not Pictured:

Suzanna- @ZannaLand

6 comments:

  1. Love the post! And love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, not pictured - it's like having the classroom globe as your picture in the yearbook! ;) I wish I'd been with you all that day but am glad we got to hang a bit more this weekend (and Lou too) can't wait for the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, 'rora...you make my heart smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YA' RIGHT BACK SISTER!

    Just catching up on all your blog posts! Loved the last 3! But, NOT playing truth or dare! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you too, sweetie! :)

    (and I miss you!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great meeting you ladies (Lou was the luckiest guy in Epcot that day, my friends...) and thank you for joining me on the show!

    And don't worry... I haven't forgotten that I have a date with all of you on Main Street, USA for some popcorn! :)

    Hope to see you all again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love