Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Meme




~Borrowed from fellow blogger and Red Sox Fan Dawn ~

1. What do you think of chivalry?
I think it is a fantastic concept that needs to be taught! Fortunately I have a husband who 80% of the time remembers to hold the door for me ;)

2. Silver or gold?
Silver please! I have yellow gold jewelry but I prefer Silver or White Gold.

3. What color are your sheets?
They are baby blue with Christmas themed snowmen and Santa's on them :P I love Jersey material sheets and got them on sale at Target!

4. When did you last complain about the weather?
Yesterday because it was BALLS hot outside and I was at Disney! Considering it was 96 at 10pm at Magic Kingdom..... not cool!

5. When is the last time you watched fireworks?
Last Night at 10pm at Magic Kingdom!


6. Name 5 things in your pantry.
Cocoa Pebbles, Pasta (bow ties, rigatoni and medium shells), Pepperidge Farm Boxes ( went to the outlet store last week and spent 25 bucks), Red Velvet Cake Mix and A BIG bag of Jasmine Rice

7. What are your favorite nuts?
Pistachios or Peanuts in the Shell

8. What is your favorite "family-friendly" curse word?
Bananas!

9. What's the best thing about Mondays?
James is off for the next 2 days!

10. What was the last thing you broke?
A Princess Crown Silly Bandz *sad face*

11. How often do you use a calculator?
once a week....

12. What is your favorite sports movie?
Cutting Edge, Mighty Ducks, Blades of Glory, Dodgeball, Rudy, Love & Basketball and my personal favorite of 90's train Wrecks, Airborne :P

13. What did you do ten years ago that you do not now?
Ten years ago I was 21 years old. I was living in Clermont,Fl as a live in nanny. I was at Pleasure Island every night that I was off from being a nanny. I was going to Chat Parties all around Florida! Kissing and Hugging lots of boys ;) Getting Shitty every week some time.... LOL... Oh to be young again!

14. When did you last have champagne?
I had some this past week on Thursday when Cade surprised me with Nicole in town and we toasted her winning her court case against her Dumb Ass Ex Boyfriend!

15. What was your favorite subject in high school?
Chorus, Band and Theater for Youth!

16. Where do you store your photos?
Hard Drive or FB

17. What is the best part of traveling?
Getting to see people you miss or new sights at the other end.(stole that answer from Dawn)

18. How do you measure your worth?
Ask me in a few weeks...

19. Have you ever been to Las Vegas?
I visited Vegas when I was 13. I would love to go back as an adult to sight see.. I am not much of a gambler but the people watching and the food would be amazing!

20. How long is your commute?
As Of Thursday it will be almost 2 hours one way

1 comment:

  1. Are you really going to be commuting 2 hours each way????? Really? Wow...are you okay with that? Take your phone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love