Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddums

This Tall Dude is my Daddums :)


And let me tell you those prosciutto wrapped melon slices were AMAZING!

Dancing with my Bestie at her Wedding!
Holding the 3 week old lil one at the Wedding

Trying Hypnotic for the first time at my wedding! Not a Fan :P



He is a Pretty Bad ass Guy :) He met my Mom on my 4th Birthday and has been poking me and annoying me and driving me CRAZY every day since! I couldn't imagine my life without him..... Plus he reaches the tall stuff down for me when I am home :)
Love You Daddums! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. This post brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful homage to your Dad!!!! You are truly an amazing person. Bob and I are so sorry we didn't get to see you while we were in Florida, but we will hunt you down the next time we are there!!! LOL

    Take good care

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love