Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Meme





1. What color do you wear the most? Hmmmm... Black, Purple and Sherbert Orange....
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? 10,000 dollars! I live where normal people vacation!
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I eat almost all finger snacks/candy in pairs. ALWAYS! has to be in pairs... always an even number. If there is an odd number then James gets the odd man out... thats my little OCD tendency!
4. I really need to start..........? working out and stop procrastinating!
5. What was the first blog you ever read? I had an Open Diary MANY MANY MANY Years ago.. I don't even remember... let me think on that!
6. Do you collect anything? Bears.. I have since I was born.. Every one in our family has a collection of something and mine was bears. I have a LOT LOT LOT of them.... more then I care to but... *shrugs* I can't bear (ahahahahahah) to part with them!
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? my first big kid kiss was 19 from ToddJasonMichael K. My first kiss ever was in 1st grade! Tommy Moritz :)
8. Do you text/twitter while driving? Yes! I know I know! I don't need to hear it! I know it is bad!

1 comment:

Frumpy Love