Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Meme




1. Showers or baths? I am a shower girl. I feel like a beached whale when I am in a bath tub... not flattering
2. Do you have any crazy urges? I don't think so... I will let you know though!
3. What is one thing we don't know about you? That My dream as a child was to be a Teacher or a Stewardess and change my name to Chrystal or Stephanie!
4. Exercise..love it or hate it? HATE IT! I am lazy.... While I love to walk and LOVE to swim and do water activities... I need someone to drag my ass out to do it!
5. Do you think you have a good body image? Nope. I don't. I haven't had one since I was about 13/14. I am VERY over weight now.... but sometimes I feel ok until I see pics and then all I see is a blimp. I know I am the only one who can change that but it isn't as easy as that for me... (whole diff blog post on that topic some day)
6. Flour or corn tortillas? Flour Please :)
7. How do you celebrate Easter? We don't really....we aren't religious, he works nights and I am the only one awake so..... nada :) its ok though! Once we have babies it will be diff!
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs? Both!!!!!! You have to dye hard boiled and put candy in the plastic ones!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love