Saturday, April 3, 2010
Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt. A year ago this past February when I discovered who my real friends were... not really a fun time!
2. What's your oldest possession? My Blankey that I sleep with still every night! I wont leave the house to go over night without it!
3. Do you have any phobias? BIRDS!~ I DON'T DO BIRDS!!!!!!
4. What values did your parents instill in you? My Mother taught me to be a strong woman and always speak my mind and to always stick up for myself no matter what! She is the STRONGEST woman I know and I am proud to have her in my life :)
5. What are your plans for Easter? watch the WDW Commercial of a Parade and twitter :) James will be sleeping soooooooooo no plans for me.
6. I like sun more than snow. TRUE!!!!!!!! I despise the cold and snow! I have not seen snow in almost 8 years and I would like to make it another 8 till I see more!
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years. Mall Bangs, Tight Rolling Jeans and Gap Long Sleeve Hoodie Shirts! I had an orange one that I LIVED IN!!!!
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover. To Love me for me.... I deal with me and my bs on a daily basis and to just hold me sometimes for no other reason then just because....
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind? A Blue Ray Player.... I went from VHS to DVD painfully and I just refuse to go to Blue Ray. I will stick to my normal non HDTV and my DVD's and Be HAPPY!!!!!! :)