Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am a Loud, Mouthy, and Tactless Aquarius who loves living in Florida with her Husband James! We have been together for almost 8 years, Married on November 14, 2007 and plan on spending the rest of our lives making each other CRAZY! I love BFF My Elizabeth, My Mom, Coconut Bubble Tea with my BFF/Sister In Law Nicole Thaddeus, Chipotle Fajita Burrito Bowls with extra rice and extra corn salsa, My Blackberry Javelin 8900, Anything Nautical Related (my wedding was nautical themed), Reading most anything, caffeine free Pepsi in a can, Sweet Tea, Jason's Deli, Music, Singing, Dancing, Socks, Clothes, Crocs, Bare Minerals, Disney,Reality TV, Twitter (@RoraBorieAlice), The colors Purple and Lime Green! I wish I had more time to spend at the beach. I wish I was better at returning phone calls. I wish I was a little bit taller. I hate when people send one word text messages. I hate when people assume I speak or that I am Spanish (and then get mad when I say I don’t and I am NOT!). I hate not being able to put my head on my pillow and sleep right away. AND I REAAAALLLLLLYYYYY HATE FAITH-WRISTERS!!!!! I am a pretty liberal person. I enjoy meeting new people and i am fairly laid back. I don't like drama but love watching drama unfold that has nothing to do with me! I am FINALLY going back to school in the Spring of 2010. I have to take some core classes at my local community college since i graduated HS 12/13 years ago. I will eventually end up at the University of Central Florida Rosen School to major in Hospitality Management with a focus in Theme Parks. I have 2 dreams... 1. to own my own travel agency 2. to work for Disney's Vacation Club and do Vacation planning for them! Having spent most of my life vacationing/working at Disney, I feel like I could really make an impact!! i promise that my posts from here on out will be moore interesting! I have a whole lot to say and glad that i have a place to say them!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rora! Can't wait to see what you post in the future. I KNOW it will be fun to keep up with your blog. Just keep being you, we Twitter followers love ya!

    Seth (@c1t1z3nx)

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love