Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thursday Meme





1 - How old do you act?

13 on a good day! When I am at Disney with the Gang it is more like 15 or 16!



2 - As far back as you can remember, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A teacher or a stewardess

3 - If you were to write a book based on your life, what would the title be?

"From Yankee Proper to Southern Casual, the Tales of a Frumpy Mocha Princess"

4 - What's something that you do that's considered "childish" by most?

I throw one HELL of a tantrum!! LOL. I am pretty used to getting my way so I have whining and begging and pouting to a T!

5 - The last question isn't a question. Write a story of a time of when you or someone you know overcame great adversity.

~The story i am going to tell isn't anything MAJOR, it is just a win for me! Selfish I know but it is my blog dammit!~

Ok. I grew up one of VERY FEW mocha children in a very small New England town! No mocha Boys... all girls and I was one of VERY FEW! In 3rd grade I had this KILLER Crush on a Boy named Matt S. I wanted that kid with everything in my little brown body! Well there was a sock hop at my school and While I was there in my little poodle skirt, Saddle shoes and my pink angora sweater with my afro, I asked Matt to dance with me! He looked at me and said "I'm Sorry, I don't dance with Niggers." Well.... I had NEVER heard that word used towards me like that and I ran home crying (thank Jesus that I lives 3 houses up from my school) My Now Tragically dead grandmother called Matt S's family IMMEDIATELY (perks of living in a small town of less then 3000) and they came right over with Matt in tow. They sent us kids down stairs to play while the adults talked. Long story short for this part is Matt apologized and had to clean our yard for 3 months. Fast Forward to Sophomore year of High School. I was the only girl grip for my school's production of The Importance of Being Earnest and Matt was my partner in spinning the set.... We didn't talk about the night in 3rd grade at all and got along very well since it was me and him on one side of the dark stage behind the scenes for the whole play. There was a lot of flirting and touching going on in that dark backstage! Nothing more scandalous of grabbing a boob or patting my hiney. Just innocent flirting and hugging and kisses on the cheek and top of the head. Well One night we were waiting out front for our respective rides and he was walking behind me with his arms around my front and tickling me pretty much in that adorable boy way to get me to squirm against him :) he turned me around and asked me if he could kiss me. NOW MIND YOU this would have been my first BIG KID kiss...like with tongues and stuff! I looked him sweetly in the eyes and smiled, leaned very close and said "I'm sorry I don't kiss Honkeys!" At this exact moment my tragically now dead grandmother pulled up and I left! :) Now we ALL KNOW this was not nice at all and it wasn't very PC but God Dammit! He deserved it! He ignored me every day until he graduated a year later! But I got my dig in and while it wasn't overly mature it made me feel better! Now I have grown up and married the whitest Honkey of all time and I love him more then Pepsi! So it wasn't true but boy did it put a smile on my face! I am sure Matt S has married some VERY white chick and is raising little German children in Rural American who are learning to shoot first and look second and I am very happy for him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love