Monday, October 22, 2012

I'M GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!!

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Y'all have NO IDEA

So one of my bffs Shalon messages me on Thursday saying she got the rates for Family and Friends Cast Member Disney Cruises.. and I was like omg because last year she took her parents for SUPER CHEAP!
I told her to go look and get back to me!

Needless to say, an hour later, Shalon, James, Shelley and I were booked for a
which is the NEWEST of the Disney Boats!
We booked 16 days out and got SUCH an amazing deal. I am still blown away at this whole thing! I never thought we would be able to afford a cruise but thanks to a great cast member friend and a few amazing bffs, we are totally pulling this off.
We will be celebrating My and James's 5yr/8yr Anniversary as well as My, Shalon and Shelley's 2 year Friendaversary while on the boat!
We are doing the Eastern Caribbean Cruise. Which means we get to go to St. John/St. Thomas and Puerto Rico! As well as Disney's own private Island Castaway Cay!
All I have done for the past 4 days is read cruise trip reports and *gasp* the Dis Boards looking for Door decoration ideas and such.... I am SOSOSOSOSOSO excited!
The girls and I spend the days Whats Apping back and forth about what we want to do and how to dress and decorate.
James keeps asking for the countdown ;)
it is 12 days in case you were wondering ;)
So far the only excursion James and I have booked is the Bacardi factory tour :)
HELL YEAH!
If you have any advice, I would LOVE to hear it.....
I am just SO excited!



2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!!! I've only been on one cruise but I am now obsessed with cruising. I would love to do a Disney cruise. Sounds like so much fun! As soon as my nephew is old enough I am taking him on one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations on making it for that great deal! I sure do hope you'll get to share plenty of your experiences on your cruise trip!

    ReplyDelete

Frumpy Love