Friday, September 21, 2012

All Lacquered Up Swap!

I love doing Swaps. I think it is a great opportunity to meet new people and give fun gifties and get fun gifties!
I joined the All Lacquered Up Blog Swap that AngelaMegan were hosting!!!

I was LUCKY enough to Be partnered with the ADORABLE Britt from Yellow Umbrella!

ADORABLE I TELL YOU!!!!! Lookie at what I got from her!!! 








Two colors I don't have and two colors that I LOVE!!!! The Go Overboard is a teal bluish nautical wonder!
I am waiting for the second coat of Penny Talk to dry now so I will let you know how much I adore that one too soon :P Thanks Britt!! I love both of these to death! Thank You also to Angela and Megan for hosting this swap!!!!! Head over to all three blogs and give them some love from me!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frumpy Love