Frumpy: James and I are both Frumpy People and we love it :) We are both on the short side and on the fluffy side :) It's just how things are!
Mocha: I am half African America and half Irish American! I'm not black or white. I am a mixture of both leaving me at Mocha :)
Princess: My name is Aurora. Not named after the Princess but still, it is a Princesses name! I am the Only girl on one side of the family and I am the oldest Child/Cousin on both sides of the family by 6 years! I have always been a Princess! Always had pretty dresses and outfits! Purses and Tights! White Gloves and Hair Bows! Spoiled Rotten :P
Day 1- A Recent Picture of You & tell 15 Interesting Facts about yourself.
1. I LOVE anything Nautical! Our Wedding was Nautical themed and Anything with anchors or Life Preservers calls to me!
2. I love to paint my nails but hate to do it...lol... its one of those things...
3. I am a hoarder or sorts. I used to be the kind of person who would get something, and save it in case I need it later. Pens, paper, post its, stickers, hair ties, makeup, WHATEVER! Now I am trying to be conscious and USE what I have!
4. I LOVE to research things just for fun. Furries, Mormons & Scientology are three of my favorite topics! I find those three topics to be FULL of information and so interesting!
5. Caffeine Free Pepsi in a can is my weakness!
6. I never thought I would stray from my Beloved Blackberry but since I got my ITouch, I am OBSESSED!!! I am a CUT THROAT Words with Friends player and LOVE to play skee-ball!
7. I LOVE Disney but, I have other interests in my life besides it. While I am at the parks usually a few times a week and am a recently hired cast member, I don't live for Disney.... I LOVE Disney but, it doesn't rule my life.
8. Twitter is more then I ever thought it could be. I'm so happy I took the plunge almost 2 years ago!
9. I was raised in a small ski resort/college town but never really felt like I fit in.... I had friends and I had a life but, it was never my thing.
10. Drives me nuts when people wear Nike Shoes, An Adidas Hat and a Puma Jacket! OYE!
11. I sometimes have to hold myself back from buying little girls toys. My little Ponys, Cabbage Patch Kids ( although if I find an Aurora Doll she is MINE) and things like that.
12. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook but sometimes, ordering pizza is SUCH a good option !
13. I dream that I have straight hair every night... in my dreams, I always have long straight hair!
14. I wore my first bra in 3rd grade on picture day wearing a white button down shirt.... BAD choice! I took it off at recess, stuffed it in my snow pants but with everyone walking thru the coat room it fell out and a boy picked it up and was swinging it around the lunch room! Yep..... I wont go into the Got my period for the first time in 6th grade wearing White Stretch Pants sitting Indian style in reading circle story.......
15. My Filter on my mouth doesn't always work.... I am a VERY true friend and if you get on the bad side of me or one of them, i wont hold back! Deal with it! Its who I am :)
I've been slacking in the Blogging department lately. So I've decided to do a 30 Days of me Thing ! I will be covering lots of random bits about myself over the next 30 days! If I slack, I slack but I will finish it!
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name Day 03- A picture of you and your friends Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to Day 06- Favorite super hero and why Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently Day 14- A picture of you and your family Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play Day 16- Another picture of yourself Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else Day 23- Something you crave for a lot Day 24- A letter to your parents Day 25- What I would find in your bag Day 26- What you think about your friends Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned Day 30- Your favorite song.
So I was contacted by Caitlin at CSNStores.com about doing a review a bit before Christmas! I was so excited! I have seen lots of bloggers doing reviews so I was happy to do one of my own! I talked to Hubster about what I should review. He suggested a bed and I told him to get his mind outta the gutter ;) I have seen people doing Pans and Book shelves and kids toys and such. We looked at all of their sites ( all 200 of them!) and Decided on
Oh Yeah kids!!!!
Listen, we are lame boring people! We spend a lot of time lounging around on our floor playing games and watching movies and such so, why not be comfortable while doing it?
So we looked and looked and decided on his and hers non matching Bean Bags!
So we easily placed our order and in about 5 days we had 2 HUGE but very light boxes arrive to the House!
(pardon the mess... I've been working like MAD)
Since Hubs is so Good with a Box cutter he was the model for this photo shoot ;)
OOOOOOOOO Look! Its my Bean Bag!!!!!
Its Purple ;) Don't act like your are shocked!
I Chose the
X Rocker Sweet Spot Plum Vinyl Video Bean Bag!
CSNStores.com describes it as such
"Share some down time with this cushy video bean bag with a lycra sweet spot for extra comfort. It's perfect for reading, gabbing on the phone, watching TV or just chilling out. Made of durable vinyl and filled with 100% polystyrene beads, this L-shaped chair offers a pocket on each side for your remote, magazines or other supplies. The top handle lets you relocate this convenient and comfortable video bean bag with ease. "
OOOOOOO Look at the pockets :) LOVE those! Perfect place to store the remotes and an extra Carmex :P
My Chair is BEYOND comfortable!!!! I can sit low or high, I can sit sideways or with my legs in front of me! I Love this thing! It is my new favorite!!!!!!!!!!
And as you can see, Hubster's FSU Bean Bag is a Huge Hit As Well!!!!
Thank You to CSNStores.com for the opportunity to review some groovy products! PLEASE make sure you visit CSNStores.com and check out one of their over 200 stores :) They sell EVERYTHING!!!!!!